Ever wonder how some cars have a very reflective shine? Wipe New Graphene Infused Ceramic Coating is the innovative product that can give your car, truck or SUV that same look with a simple application process. This graphene infused ceramic coating delivers premium gloss and extended durability to most exterior surfaces including paint, chrome, trim and wheels. This easy-to-use coating is extremely hydrophobic and will help keep your car clean in all weather conditions. Just apply, let it dry and remove. No hard rubbing or buffing!
Be sure vehicle surface is cool to the touch. Do not apply in direct sunlight.
1. Wash and thoroughly dry vehicle.
2. Shake well before use. Spray Wipe New Graphene Infused Ceramic Coating directly onto microfiber applicator or folded microfiber towel.
3. Apply to vehicle surface one panel at a time using a crisscross overlapping pattern, ensuring even coverage on surface.
4. After application, remove with a clean microfiber towel.
5. For more intense shine and depth of color, allow 1-2 minutes for product to bond to the surface and then remove with a clean microfiber towel.
Do not leave product on surface for more than 10 minutes. Do not use on glass.
Note: Allow 24 hours for product to fully cure before applying additional coats. For best results, apply between 60°F-90°F.
What makes graphene so unique?
Graphene offers a good combination of flexibility, durability and strength. What this means for our Graphene Infused Ceramic is that it will deliver an extremely reflective, hydrophobic coating that will adhere to the paint through all weather conditions.
Can I layer Wipe New Graphene Infused Ceramic on existing waxes and coatings?
Yes, you absolutely can layer Wipe New Graphene! Applying our Graphene coating will further intensify shine and protection of your existing waxes and coatings.
Since this is a spray application, why can’t I just spray it directly onto the vehicles surface?
Although Wipe New Graphene Infused Ceramic has a trigger spray application, we have found for best results it should not be sprayed directly on the vehicle. By spraying into a microfiber applicator or microfiber towel, it ensures complete coverage and controlled application. This doesn’t mean it’s more difficult to use, it’s just a different method of application.