It never fails, a day or two after washing your car, a light layer of dust builds up on the surface diminishing that freshly washed look. When you want to clean your car and refresh the shine but don’t have the time to pull out your full arsenal of car care products, Wipe New Waterless Speed Wash is the perfect solution! Just spray and wipe to give your car that “just-washed” look in a fraction of time it requires to give it a full wash.
Be sure vehicle is cool to the touch. Do not apply in direct sunlight.
1. Shake well
2. Starting at the top of the vehicle, liberally spray product on one section at a time and let soak for a few seconds.
3. Perform initial wipe with a microfiber towel to remove dust and dirt. Follow-up with a second microfiber towel to dry and buff to a high shine.
4. Do not let product dry before wiping.
5. Continue using this method around the entire vehicle.
6. Be sure to continue using the towel used on the initial wipe first and the second towel for dry and shine. Once towels become too dirty and product is streaky, switch to a clean microfiber towel.
Note: For best results, use high quality microfiber towels and keep extra microfiber towels handy.
Silicone micro emulsion
Allyl cyclohexyl propionate
Quaternary silicone emulsion
What type of towel works best with Wipe New Waterless Speed Wash?
For best results use a very plush, soft microfiber towel. A thinner, low quality towel or terry cloth type towel will trap larger dirt particles and can introduce swirl marks in your vehicles finish. As you clean your car, continually flip the towel to a clean side and when the towel begins collecting too much dirt, switch to a clean towel. Also, do not use the same towel you used to clean your wheels on the paint. Wheels typically have at least some brake dust accumulation and can create swirl marks in your finish.
Is Wipe New Waterless Speed Wash a substitute for a traditional car wash?
No, if your vehicle has heavy dust or dirt accumulation, for best results you should clean your car using the hose and bucket method with a quality car wash. Using most waterless wash products on heavy dirt accumulation will not effectively clean your vehicle and can create scratches and swirl marks in the finish.