No products in the cart.
Wipe On, Wipe Off. It's That Easy!™
RainBrella® by Wipe New® is an umbrella for your windshield. This long lasting treatment repels nature’s worst elements, water, mud, dirt and more, from exterior glass surfaces. The crystal clear, haze-free formula will increase visibility and safety when driving in the poorest weather conditions. The innovative, wipe on technology makes for a quick and easy application.
Wipe New RainBrella® is great for use on additional automotive glass surfaces such as side mirrors, side windows and rear windows.
RainBrella® drastically improves driving visibility during poor weather conditions – repels:
- and more!
- Repels rain, mud and dirt
- Improves visibility while driving in poor weather conditions
- Crystal clear, haze-free formula
- Easy-to-use, wipe on application
- Protects through 100 car washes
- Last 2x longer than Rain X
Wipe New RainBrella® - Instructions
- One Wipe-It™ contains enough RainBrella® to treat the front windshield with two coats. It is recommended to apply two coats of RainBrella® for best results.
- Wipe New® RainBrella® is designed specifically for exterior glass. It is not recommended for use on plastic or polycarbonate substrates.
- IMPORTANT: If a slight haze or shine still remains after removing the second coat, use a damp, clean cloth or paper towel to aid in the removal of any remnants.
- When applying RainBrella®, wear the included protective gloves and use in a well-ventilated area.
- Wipe New® RainBrella® is great for use on additional automotive glass surfaces such as: side mirrors, side windows and rear windows.
- Read all instructions before application. Use when temperature is between 50°F and 90°F. Prior to applying, clean the glass surface with a glass cleaner to remove any contaminants. Follow the
- cleaner instructions for best results.
- Wearing the included gloves, tear open the RainBrella® Wipe-It™. Note that the Wipe-It™ packet will be heavily saturated. Do NOT wring out.
- In a circular motion, buff the Wipe-It™ onto the windshield until the entire windshield has been covered. Once the windshield is completely covered, let the treatment sit on the surface for 5 minutes.
- After the treatment has dried for 5 minutes, the windshield will appear lightly hazed.
- Next, in a circular motion, buff off the treatment using the included dry microfiber buffing cloth. Wait 10 minutes before applying the recommended second coat.
- Apply a second coat of RainBrella® with the existing, pre-saturated cloth using the same technique. During the application, it is recommended to re-fold the Wipe-It™ to keep the outermost cloth saturated. Repeat the buffing process. The microfiber buffing cloth can be used for removing both coats of RainBrella®.