Before & After Images
Works Where Others Have Failed!
Wipe New Headlight Restore as the most durable, affordable, and easy to apply Headlight Restoration product on the market. Believed to be the only headlight restoration product of its kind that is conveniently packaged to reduce waste in a pre-saturated, single use microfiber Wipe-it, the product is ready to use right out of the package. Wipe New’s proprietary formula delivers Crystal Clear Headlights in seconds and guarantees that your headlights will pass inspection for the life of the vehicle!
For customer testimonials search: #wipenew
Get crystal clear headlight lenses in just seconds! When you treat and restore your headlight lenses with Wipe New® Headlight Restore, your headlights will be guaranteed to pass inspection for the life of your vehicle! There’s never been a better time to give your car the full Wipe New® treatment! Wipe foggy headlights clear in just seconds with Wipe New® Headlight Restore! Our proprietary formula and application procedure removes oxidation from your headlight lenses and protects them for years so you will not have to clean them again! Each Wipe New® Headlight Restore Kit includes one precision Wipe-It™ infused with Wipe New®, one professional Lens Polishing Pad, one pair of nitrile gloves and one Microfiber Towel for a beautiful streak free finish.
The Cure for aging and fogging headlights! The maintenance of vehicle headlights can often be overlooked or taken for granted, resulting in poor illumination at night. With Wipe New Headlight, you’ll see the road like never before and have increased reaction time and visibility.
See Clean and Clear Results!
In just seconds your headlights can go from dim and cloudy to crystal clear! Plus,
Wipe New Headlight Restore continues to work after application keeping your lights clean and bright.
Restores Your Headlight Quality with One Easy Wipe!
“I got AMAZING results! I wish I had taken a photo of the lenses on my ’97 Dodge before I treated them with Wipe New. They were terrible! But, after I applied your product, they truly look like new! Thanks for a great, easy-to-use product!”
Wipe New® Headlight Restore in the News!
Wipe New® Headlight Restore will restore your lenses to new but don’t take our word for it. WVEC-TV out of Norfolk, Virginia reviewed Wipe New® Headlight Restore and agreed – it’s a product that passes the test and stands up to it’s claim. They gave it a thumbs up! Check out the entire review and see Wipe New® Headlight Restore in action!
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend wearing the included gloves and using eye protection when applying Wipe New® because once dry it can be difficult to remove from your skin, and may irritate skin upon contact. In case of contact with skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of contact with eyes, hold eye open and thoroughly flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
The professional lens polishing pad is used to remove oxidation from the lens before applying Wipe New®. The green side of the pad has a very fine 2000 grit sand surface that gently removes the oxidation without damaging the acrylic. The gray side of the pad has an even finer 3000 grit surface that will polish the lens prior to applying Wipe New®. After prepping the lens, apply Wipe New® according to directions.
For best results, apply Wipe New® to a cool surface in a garage, carport or other shaded, well ventilated area. While the sun does speed up the drying process, a hot surface or direct sun can speed drying too much and cause the surface to appear streaked. A second coat of Wipe New® will not resolve this issue.
We recommend that you allow 1 hour of drying time before touching the surface and a full 24 hours after applying Wipe New® before exposure to moisture of any kind. If the surface gets wet before Wipe New® cures, you may see streaking or spotting in the finish. A second coat of Wipe New® will not resolve this issue. For best results, we recommend keeping the vehicle garaged for 24 hours after application. Another option is to cover it with a car cover (wait at least 1 hour after applying Wipe New® before covering). Plastic disposable car covers may be available for purchase for a nominal fee from your local auto parts store. If neither option is feasible, consider applying Wipe New® in the morning after the dew has cleared so that you will have nearly a full day of drying time before the dew appears again.
Wipe New® contains no dyes, however, it does harden as it dries and may damage your clothing.
Wipe New® is more easily removed from unintended surfaces if it is wiped off immediately. Within the first hour (only) of application, acetone can be used to remove Wipe New® from painted surfaces (see acetone product label for cautions). After it has dried, Wipe New® can still be removed from paint with a small amount of polishing compound, and a little time and effort. Apply the compound to a clean microfiber cloth and work it into the affected area in a circular motion until Wipe New® is removed. Afterward, use a clean microfiber cloth to wipe away any remaining compound residue, then use your preferred polish or wax to restore the shine to the affected area.
Streaking may occur if 1) prior to beginning the surface has not been thoroughly prepped (cleaned with soap and water, free of greases/oils and dust particles), 2) the cloth begins to dry during application, and/or 3) the treated surface is exposed to moisture within 24 hours of application.
I have tried every product made to restore my cars headlights to as their product statement only to find I wasted my money. As disenchanted as this has left me I thought I would try one more product. All I can say is I’m glad I tried your Wipe New product. Your company has restored my faith in finally finding a company that delivers as promised. Thank you, thank you, thank youJoe H
Dear Wipe New Corporation:
I just wanted to send a letter of appreciation with regard to the Wipe New automotive headlight lens restorer. In my sojourn on this mortal coil, I have become somewhat cynical with regard to product claims. During my morning work out on the treadmill, I have seen your numerous commercials. I had previously tried a couple of other competitors products (unnamed) on my Nissan 2000 extend cab pickup’s headlights which had clouded badly. I did not want to spend a wad of money replacing them if I could just shine up the lens! So, I decided to give your product a shot and purchased reasonably at my local Walmart.
Well, imagine my total surprise and delight this last weekend when I tried your Wipe New automotive lens restorer and my headlights shine like new! This process took about 10 minutes with minimal rubbing. I can actually see again with my headlights!
Thanks so much for an outstanding product that is phenomenally easy to use and very reasonably priced!B. C.
I just received this product in the mail today. And used it on the head lamps of both vans. The 98 Caravans headlamps where SO fogged and yellow and just miserable. When driving at night you could not see past 5 feet in front of the van. OMG they look BRAND new and CLEAN!. I do suggest to provide two of the green scrub pads because some things need EXTRA work.Sunshine C
I have tried three different products to clean my wife’s headlights [$100 dollars’ worth!]
None worked! WIPENEW Cleaned the headlight covers in less than 15 minutes. WOW?! I also use it on a 7 year old pickup truck trim. It restored it to new! THANKS very much for a product that really works.Robert B
Wipe New® Headlight Restore - Instructions
1) To determine whether you need to use the Professional Lens Polishing Pad, pour water onto your headlight lens. The way the lens looks when wet is the way it will appear once treated with Wipe New®. If the lens appears crystal clear when wet (and hazy only when dry), then you do not need to use the Lens Polishing Pad. Simply wash the lens with soap and water, rinse, and proceed to step 4. If the lens is cloudy/hazy when wet, proceed to step 2.
2) Wet the headlight lens with water and use the green side of the Lens Polishing Pad to wetsand the headlight lens and remove oxidation. Ensure the lens remains wet while using the Polishing Pad. The oxidation coming off the lens will appear as a brownish colored liquid; continue to rub until this visual indicator is no longer present. IMPORTANT: Do not allow the Polishing Pad to come into contact with painted surfaces as it may scratch these surfaces.
3) Re-wet the headlight lens and use the gray side of the Professional Lens Polishing Pad to further polish the headlight lens.
4) Dry the lens thoroughly with the included microfiber towel and inspect the surface to ensure oxidation has been removed. If not, repeat steps 2 and 3 on any missed spots. When you can see through the lens while wet, you are ready to apply Wipe New®. Repeat steps 1-4 on the all headlights, so that both are prepped and ready at the same time to apply Wipe New®. Ensure
all lenses are 100% dry prior to proceeding to step 5.
5) Put on the chemical resistant gloves, ensure that you are in a well ventilated area and that the headlight lenses are completely dry. Tear open the Wipe-It™ packet, pull out the applicator cloth and carefully wipe the lens ONE TIME, being careful not to get any Wipe New® onto the surrounding paint. If treating multiple lenses, do so before the Wipe-It™ dries out.
6) When finished, set the applicator cloth in a location out of the reach of children and allow it to dry completely prior to discarding (a few hours). The headlights will dry to the touch in about 1 hour. Do not allow treated lenses to come in contact with direct moisture (rain, dew, etc) for 24 hours.
View PDF Version of instructions.
Wipe New Lifetime Inspection Guarantee
Wipe New® Headlight Restore is guaranteed to restore and maintain clarity on the exterior of standard passenger automobile acrylic headlight lenses. Your vehicle will not fail a state inspection due to lack of clarity on the exterior of acrylic headlight lenses for the life of the vehicle when the product is used as directed. This guarantee is void where prohibited or limited by law. Complete terms and conditions are available here.