No products in the cart.
Wipe On, Wipe Off. It's That Easy!™
RainBrella™ by Wipe New® is an umbrella for your windshield. This long lasting treatment repels nature’s worst elements, water, mud, dirt and more, from exterior glass surfaces. The crystal clear, haze-free formula will increase visibility and safety when driving in the poorest weather conditions. The innovative, wipe on technology makes for a quick and easy application.
Wipe New RainBrella is great for use on additional automotive glass surfaces such as side mirrors, side windows and rear windows.
RainBrella drastically improves driving visibility during poor weather conditions – repels:
- and more!
- Repels rain, mud and dirt
- Improves visibility while driving in poor weather conditions
- Crystal clear, haze-free formula
- Easy-to-use, wipe on application
- Protects through 100 car washes
- Last 2x longer than Rain X
Wipe New RainBrella® - Instructions
- One Wipe-It™ contains enough RainBrella™ to treat the front windshield with two coats. It is recommended to apply two coats of RainBrella for best results.
- Wipe New® RainBrella™ is designed specifically for exterior glass. It is not recommended for use on plastic or polycarbonate substrates.
- IMPORTANT: If a slight haze or shine still remains after removing the second coat, use a damp, clean cloth or paper towel to aid in the removal of any remnants.
- When applying RainBrella™, wear the included protective gloves and use in a well-ventilated area.
- Wipe New® RainBrella™ is great for use on additional automotive glass surfaces such as: side mirrors, side windows and rear windows.
- Read all instructions before application. Use when temperature is between 50°F and 90°F. Prior to applying, clean the glass surface with a glass cleaner to remove any contaminants. Follow the
- cleaner instructions for best results.
- Wearing the included gloves, tear open the RainBrella™ Wipe-It™. Note that the Wipe-It™ packet will be heavily saturated. Do NOT wring out.
- In a circular motion, buff the Wipe-It™ onto the windshield until the entire windshield has been covered. Once the windshield is completely covered, let the treatment sit on the surface for 5 minutes.
- After the treatment has dried for 5 minutes, the windshield will appear lightly hazed.
- Next, in a circular motion, buff off the treatment using the included dry microfiber buffing cloth. Wait 10 minutes before applying the recommended second coat.
- Apply a second coat of RainBrella™ with the existing, pre-saturated cloth using the same technique. During the application, it is recommended to re-fold the Wipe-It™ to keep the outermost cloth saturated. Repeat the buffing process. The microfiber buffing cloth can be used for removing both coats of RainBrella™.